A Tower Farm irrigation system entails the following:
– Container for nutrients A
– Container for nutrients B
– Gravity tank (size varies according to the amount of towers).
– Dosatron nutrition automatic dozing system (2 or 3 units depending on Tower Farm set up and the quality of the water).
– Manifolds (size varies according to Tower Farm configuration)
– Floaters for each tower
– Valves for each tower
– Modification of each tower (holes drilling to accommodate floaters and valves).
– Tubing to supply water and nutrients (size of tubing depends on the size of the Tower Farm and its configuration).
Example of an irrigation system set up outdoors: